Deloitte Ltd: Assistant Accountant – Limassol
Our Firm, is looking for a motivated professional to join the Business Process Solutions Department as an Assistant Accountant, in the Limassol Office.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible to:
- Maintain computerized accounting records
- Calculate and disburse monthly payroll, including payment of related taxes and other deductions and contributions to the Tax Department and Social Insurance Services
- Prepare and submit quarterly VAT returns
- Communicate with the Inland Revenue, the Social Insurance Services and the VAT Authorities
- LCCI Higher or CAT or similar qualification
- At least 3 years of relevant experience
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer literacy
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Command of the Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to deal with demanding client pressures
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, June 10th, 2016.