Harborx Ltd: Θέση Εργασίας – Λεμεσός
A CySEC licensed FX firm in Limassol, Cyprus is looking to hire an
• Proper risk management and protection of traded equity
• Generate profits for the company and earn periodic increases in trading capital. Upon completion of probation period, the trader will trade an allocated capital from the overall traded pool.
• Knowledge and deep understanding of how the economic environment works
• College / University degree, preferably in Mathematics or related fields.
• Strong finance and current market knowledge is needed
• Background in corporate finance, financial analysis, economics, risk management or accounting, is a plus
• Great time management and organizational skills
• Prior trading experience is primordial.
• Flexible trading environment
• Best tools, technology and training in the industry provided
• Basic salary + percentage of generated profits
Please send the below information to email@example.com :
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Trading performance summary of at least 6 months with your starting equity, trading history (closed trades) and your closing equity in Excel or PDF format. Applications without a Trading performance summary of at least 6 months will not be taken into consideration.