Θέση Εργασίας σε ναυτιλιακή εταιρεία – Λεμεσός
A client of ours in the Shipping Industry in Limassol is seeking to employ an Accountant to assist in carrying out all accounting functions.
Κey responsibilities :
- Liaise with several parties to collect required information.
- Receiving and investigating accounts payable invoices
- Post transactions in accounting system and maintain records of financial transactions.
- Prepare monthly debtors/creditors/banks and other reconciliations.
- Prepare bank payment orders.
- Assist in preparation of the financial statements.
- Reporting to and receiving instructions from the department manager.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Good knowledge of Greek and English language
- Good knowledge of VAT regulations will be considered an advantage.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience in similar position
- Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable and discreet.
- Good Communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and efficiently
- Ability to work and respond under stress
- LCCI or equivalent for basic accounting knowledge
- Good proficiency in word and excel
Interested candidates to send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org