Sovcomflot (Cyprus) Limited: Group Accountant – Limassol
Sovcomflot (Cyprus) Limited, a Company based in Limassol which provides accounting, treasury and financial consultancy services to a leading Ship owning and Ship Management Group, is seeking to recruit a Group Accountant.
The successful candidate will report to the Deputy Group Chief Accountant, and will be responsible to:
– assist in the preparation of quarterly and year end consolidated financial statements;
– assist in preparation of quarterly and annual consolidation and management accounts;
– preparation and filing of statutory financial statements and income tax returns;
– posting of accounting entries for various group entities in SAP ERP;
– posting of bank account transactions and preparation of bank reconciliations and bank account and loans administration;
– preparation of workings for disclosures in the consolidated financial statements.
We are looking for a person with a University degree in Accounting and Finance or an ACCA student, preferable with a working experience of a minimum of two years. Previous experience in the shipping industry i.e. in a ship owning or a ship management company, will be considered as an advantage. In addition the candidate should be fluent in both English and Russia language.
The successful candidate should be an individual with a high degree of commitment, responsibility, initiative and reliability, and should be a person with strong communication and interpersonal skills, motivated, organised, analytical and proactive.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates according to qualifications and experience.
Applications should be forwarded to the following address not later than 27 May 2016:
Group Chief Accountant
Sovcomflot (Cyprus) Limited
2nd Floor, Unicom Tower – Maximos Plaza,
18, Maximos Michaelides Street, 3106 Neapolis
P.O.Box 56883, 3310 Limassol
Email Address: email@example.com