Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd: Semi Qualified Accountant – Nicosia
Phones: +357 22 274400
Easternmed Asset Management Services Ltd, a Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) licenced Asset Management Company, seeks a dynamic and semi qualified Accountant for a full time position to join their team in Nicosia. If you meet the following requirements, apply for this career opportunity.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assist in invoicing and cash collection
· Payroll calculations
· Deal with financial paperwork and filing
· Post transactions in accounting system and maintain records of financial transactions
· Post transactions in portfolio management software
· Prepare monthly suppliers/vendors reconciliations and bank reconciliations
· Prepare bank payment orders for submission of fax instructions
· Assist in preparation of all tax returns
· Assist in preparation of the company’s budget and financial forecasts
· Execution of any other task requested by the Directors or supervisors of the company
Required Qualifications and Experience:
· University degree in Accounting/Finance
· Part qualified Accountant (ACCA)
· At least 2 years experience in a similar position or experience working in a similar environment in Fiduciary/Corporate Services Provider or Finance sector
· Computer literate (Microsoft Office Packages) with excellent proficiency in Excel and experience in using accounting software and databases.
· Experience within the asset/fund management industry would be an advantage
· Fluency in Greek and English
Skills and Attributes
· Strong organizational and problem solving skills and attention to detail while maintaining big picture orientation
· Dynamic, results oriented individual, operating with speed and accuracy
· Excellent planning, prioritization, communication, professional approach and interpersonal skills
· Highly ethical, trustworthy, reliable, discreet, dynamic, with the ability to work under pressure
Remuneration and Benefits
An excellent remuneration package including executive benefits based on skills and experience.
If you are interested in the above position please send your CV to Eleni Ellina at the following email address email@example.com or contact her by phone +357 22 274400.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Due to the high volume of applications we receive only CVs with the above requirements will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.