Leptos Group: After Sales Administrator – Paphos
The Leptos Group is a leading force in the Cyprus economy for over 55 years. Its diversified presence covers the areas of property development, construction, hotels, property management, travel, insurance brokerage, healthcare, and education.
After Sales Administrator will make sure customers’ needs and expectations are satisfied.
The duties will include:
- Helping to update customer service policies and procedures
- Handling clients issues
- Liaising with company departments like architects, construction, interior design and accounts for ensuring the timely qualitative performance of the company’s obligations towards the customers
- Following up timely payments by the customers
- Ensuring timely communications with customers
- Making sure accurate records are kept
- Performing administrative work relating to the sale of property (Land Registry, Tax Office, Acquisition permits etc)
- Managing filing system, and monitor procedures for record keeping and ensure security, integrity and confidentiality of data
- University Degree and preferably post graduate studies in Management, Business Administration, Law.
- Five years of experience in similar administrative position.
- Fluency in Greek and English languages.
- Knowledge of Russian is considered as an advantage.
- Computer literate.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Strong motivational skills.
- The ability to work well with others.
Salary and benefits:
A highly attractive package is offered according to qualifications and experience. Medical insurance scheme.
Apply to Leptos Group Human Resources Department:
The Leptos House: 111 Apostolou Pavlou, CY – 8046, Paphos, Cyprus
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence