Yumbles: Online Support & Sales Officer – Nicosia
We are www.yumbles.com a fast growing internet start-up for the UK market but with an operational office just opened-In Nicosia.
Founded by two experienced internet professionals, Yumbles is a pioneering and carefully curated conscious food marketplace connecting hundreds of the very best of artisan food and drink producers with discerning food fans who care about what they eat: where it’s from, what’s in it and how it’s made.
Awarded Food & Drink Website of the Year in our first full year in 2014, Yumbles is by far the largest collection of artisan producers in the UK and we’re on a mission to transform conscious food buying in the UK and beyond.
This role is a rare and unique opportunity for smart and ambitious professionals keen build their career in e-commerce/ the internet industry.
Working alongside one of the founders you will be involved in all kinds of activities related to the customer experience – from supporting our buyers and sellers, to finding and signing up fantastic new food producers to become sellers on our marketplace.
This is a pivotal role within our small team.
- generating lead lists of prospective new sellers
- outbound email campaigns to sign-up new sellers
- answering buyers questions on the site – being a fantastic Yumbles brand ambassador
- answering sellers questions on the site & helping them be successful
- sharing key insights with the business on what we could be doing better to serve both our buyers and sellers
- keeping onsite help content up to date and accurate
- Full time hours Monday to Friday
- Contract role (no fixed end date)
- Office-based in Nicosia
- Competitive salary
What we look for
- Educated to at least undergraduate degree level
- Written and spoken fluency in English. This will be tested.
- Fast, independent learner. Structured training is minimal; you will need to learn fast on the job.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Highly efficient. Ability to meet deadlines.
- Hard worker. You must be ambitious and want to be part of building a successful internet business. You want a role where you make a difference and not just “clock in and clock out”.
- Excellent at customer service. You enjoy delighting people.
- Sales / phone confidence. Happy speaking with customers on the phone.
- Proficiency in MS Office and Google Apps.
How to Apply
If all of the above sounds exactly like you then send us your CV and a brief cover note explaining:
1) why you would like to work at Yumbles,
2) why you feel you would be ideal for the role.
To email email@example.com