Reliance Corporate Services Limited: Bookkeper – Nicosia
Part Time Book-keeper for overseas clients
Our accounting office in Nicosia services foreign clients (mainly from Greece) and we need a part-time experienced book-keeper to cover their needs:
- Daily book keeping for overseas clients.
- Issue sales invoices as per client needs, record A/P invoices and expenses, record and payments.
- Prepare monthly management accounts & reports
- Perform bank, supplier, and customer reconciliations
- Maintain a proper filing system
- Prepare a final TB for the auditors
- Doing the VAT returns for clients
- Pay other taxes & file the tax forms
- Have regular communication with clients for their needs by phone & email
- Liaise with auditors for the preparation of financial statements
- At least 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Excellent communication skills in Greek and English
- Computer knowledge :
- Accounting software (synthesis is a preference)
- Caseware audit software
Flexible workings hours can be arranged.
Interested applicants please send your cv to email@example.com