C.A. Pαpaellinas Ltd: Health and Safety Officer – Nicosia
C.A.Papaellinas Ltd, a market leader in the fields of import, distribution and sales of consumer brands and pharmaceuticals as well as import, distribution and sales of cosmetics, perfumes and healthy nutrition products, is currently seeking to recruit Health and Safety Officer.
Health and Safety Officer, Nicosia
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organisating and monitoring the H&S system
- Organising and delivering training sessions about H&S issues
- Carrying out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented
- Preparing H&S strategies and developing or improving internal policies
- Staying up to date with new legislation and any developments that affect the employer’s industry
- Recording incidents and accidents and producing statistics
- Maintaining close cooperation with Management to establish a health and safety culture
- Bachelor degree in a related field
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a related field
- Certification of having attended the required by law training sessions & seminars
- Excellent knowledge of H&S legislation and regulations
- Excellent knowledge of the Greek and English language
- Excellent knowledge of MS office
- Ability to cooperate and work under pressure
- Investigative mind
- Negotiating skills and ability to take initiatives
If you would like to apply, please send us your CV to email@example.com indicating the position of your interest.
All applications will be treated in the utmost confidence.