HYCM (Europe) Ltd: CFD Dealer/Risk Manager needed – Limassol
Job Title: CFD Dealer/Risk Manager
Company: HYCM (Europe) LTD
Employment type: Full time
Description of business:
The Henyep Group is a leading provider of foreign exchange and derivatives products on a diverse range of global capital markets such as FX, commodities, futures, indices and equities with offices in London, Hong Kong, Cyprus and Dubai. Henyep offers trading facilities 24 hours a day through its advanced online trading platforms and partner networks and has recently developed a platform to service major growth markets.
As a result of strong performance, Henyep is looking to recruit an experienced CFD Dealer/Risk Manager to join its operations in Cyprus under its subsidiary HYCM (Europe) LTD.
The Role and responsibilities:
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team to deliver high class industry focused support to our global client base. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in CFD’s across a wide range of world markets, an entrepreneurial mindset, and a passion for financial markets. The individual will be expected to have experience in FX, Commodity and Equity CFD’s, having gained this experience in a major FX/CFD broker and desire to work in a target driven environment.
We are keen to hear from you if you have any of the following skills and qualities:
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus (No visa Sponsorship).
- Experience of trading many FX, Commodity and Equity CFD’s across multiple world markets.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, professional, target driven individual.
- Articulate and engaging with customers, demonstrating confidence and enthusiasm for the products.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree with strong professional and academic track record. A maths background a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with fluent English.
- Fluency in either Mandarin or Arabic would be an advantage.
- Passion and understanding of the financial markets and how they affect Forex and CFD trading.
- Previous experience of dealing FX / CFDs products.
- Commitment to understanding the customer needs and requirements across many equity markets.
- Standard working hours are 1.00 pm-10.00 pm, Monday to Friday.
Please reply with covering letter and full CV including daytime telephone number to email@example.com putting your name in the subject line.