HYCM (Europe) Ltd: FX and CFD Nightshift Manager – Limassol
Job Title: FX and CFD Nightshift Manager
Company: HYCM (Europe) LTD
Employment type: Full time
Description of business:
The Henyep Group is a leading provider of foreign exchange and derivatives products on a diverse range of global capital markets such as FX, commodities, futures, indices and equities with offices in London, Hong Kong, Cyprus and Dubai. Henyep offers trading facilities 24 hours a day through its advanced online trading platforms and partner networks and has recently developed a platform to service major growth markets.
As a result of strong performance, Henyep is looking to recruit a past graduate, ideally with a few years in the FX and Commodities markets to join its operations in Cyprus under its subsidiary HYCM (Europe) LTD as the nightshift manager.
The Role and responsibilities:
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team, to deliver high class industry focused support to our global client base. This role is ideal to graduates with a few years of experience who want to take the first step on the managerial ladder in a fast paced financial services environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing front line support to our clients across phone, email, web chat and social media, particularly our expanding Mandarin speaking client base
- Resolving trade disputes
- Monitoring of real time prices and executed trades
- Guiding clients through the account opening process
- Answering queries from our international client base on all products and platforms
- Managing a small team of nightshift dealers
We are keen to hear from you if you have any of the following skills and qualities:
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus (No visa Sponsorship).
- Good knowledge and experience of MT4 preferred
- Familiar with Bloomberg and Reuters
- Demonstrable management or supervisory skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, professional, target driven individual.
- Fluency in Mandarin would be an advantage.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree. Any subject though a maths background a plus.
- Articulate and engaging with customers, demonstrating confidence and enthusiasm for the products.
- Passion and understanding of the financial markets and how they affect Forex and CFD trading.
- Willingness to work long and anti-social hours.
- Motivation to gain new skills and learn-no previous financial services knowledge necessary.
Please reply with covering letter and full CV including daytime telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org putting your name in the subject line.