HYCM (Europe) Ltd: FX and CFD Nightshift Dealer Mandarin Speaker wanted – Limassol
Job Title: FX and CFD Nightshift Dealer Mandarin Speaker
Company: HYCM (Europe) Ltd
Employment type: Full time
Description of business:
The Henyep Group is a leading provider of foreign exchange and derivatives products on a diverse range of global capital markets such as FX, commodities, futures, indices and equities with offices in London, Hong Kong, Cyprus and Dubai. Henyep offers trading facilities 24 hours a day through its advanced online trading platforms and partner networks and has recently developed a platform to service major growth markets.
As a result of strong performance, Henyep is looking to recruit a graduate with good spoken and written Mandarin to join the nightshift at its operations in Cyprus under its subsidiary HYCM (Europe) LTD.
The Role and responsibilities:
We are seeking an exceptional individual to join our team, to deliver high class industry focused support to our global client base. This entry level role is ideal to recent graduates looking to enter the fast paced financial services environment.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing front line support to our clients across phone, email, web chat and social media, particularly our expanding Mandarin speaking client base
- Resolving trade disputes
- Monitoring of real time prices and executed trades
- Guiding clients through the account opening process
- Answering queries from our international client base on all products and platforms
- Standard hours are 9.00 pm-7.00 am, Sunday to Thursday
We are keen to hear from you if you have any of the following skills and qualities:
- Must be eligible to work in Cyprus (No visa Sponsorship).
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills with fluent written and spoken Mandarin and English.
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, professional, target driven individual.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree. Any subject though a maths background a plus.
- Articulate and engaging with customers, demonstrating confidence and enthusiasm for the products.
- Passion and understanding of the financial markets and how they affect Forex and CFD trading.
- Willingness to work long and anti-social hours.
- Motivation to gain new skills and learn-no previous financial services knowledge necessary.
Please reply with covering letter and full CV including daytime telephone number to email@example.com putting your name in the subject line.