Spotware Systems Ltd: Service Assurance Engineer (Technical) – Limassol
You will be a strong team player, with excellent communication and people skills, and a strong desire to provide excellent service. You will be providing support and assistance to clients and colleagues related to the content and technical functionality of our products.
- Assisting clients and colleagues to resolve issues related to our products, managing requests from start to finish, and escalating to other departments where necessary.
- Working as part of a team to provide 24/5 support to clients (this role does require shift work).
- Co-ordinating integration of new clients with internal teams.
- Responding to pre & post sale queries when required.
- Liaising with internal departments (NOC, Product Management, Sales, Developers), as well as with third parties where required.
- Develop a strong understanding of Forex and the associated technologies in order to provide the best possible service to both clients and colleagues.
- Performing ad-hoc communications with clients in accordance with management requests.
- At least two years experience of working in a support role providing 1st & 2nd level support.
- Good all-round technical knowledge (Windows, Networking, SQL, Linux, Web Services).
- Excellent problem solving skills, the ability to perform detailed investigation of technical issues, and the strength of character to admit when you do not know something.
- Knowledge and experience of customer service principles.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work unsupervised and without direct instruction when required.
- Excellent organizational skills, the ability to manage workload effectively.
- The ability to work in a high stress environment, to take the initiative when required, and to be adaptable to the day-to-day requirements of the business.
These additional skills would be considered an advantage:
- Knowledge or previous experience of financial markets and/or Forex
- Experience of ITIL/ITSM
- Knowledge of the FIX protocol
- Algorithmic programming/trading experience
- Russian language skills
What we offer:
- Attractive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
- Regular company events
- Personal development opportunities
- And much more