Aspen Management Services: Executive Personal Assistant – Nicosia
Phones: 22 418888
The successful candidate will support the Chief Executive Officer by providing executive personal assistance and secretarial support.
The position entails liaising with the heads of all departments, coordinating team members, diary and agenda management, internal and external correspondence, and managing projects.
Key areas of Responsibility:
· Management of CEO’s calendar – scheduling meetings, coordination and handling of conflicting appointments, keeping calendar updated
· Handling of incoming mail, telephone calls, conference calls, meetings with external parties
· Administrative support to CEO and his team
· Control of confidential data
· Arranging CEO’s trips, contacting travel agents, booking flights/hotels, arranging meetings program of the trip etc.
· Handling CEO’s timesheet, personal finances, personal arrangements, etc.
· Assisting the CEO with potential clients and existing clients work.
· Working with CEO and other departments on internal company projects and procedures.
· Acting as a link between departments and update CEO on any developments.
· Make sure that normal office procedures are maintained during CEO’s absence.
The Chief Executive Officer
· Diploma/Degree in Secretarial Studies or Office Administration
· At least 5 years experience in a similar position
· Strong working knowledge of MS Office Applications including strong Excel, Word and
Power Point skills.
Required Skills, Knowledge and Characteristics:
· Fluency in the English and Greek language.
· Fluency in Russian will be considered an advantage
· Well-developed personal assistant and secretarial skills.
· Have the ability to take initiative.
· Be a good team player.
· The ability to communicate with individuals at all levels and of all cultures.
· Have strong organisational, administration and time management skills.
· Have the confidence to liaise with clients and associates.
· Have the ability to work under pressure
· IT literate
· Have the flexibility to work long hours at short notice.
· CVs must be submitted in English and accompanied by cover note/personal statement. Please also indicate the Ref. No.
· Due to high volume of applications received only short listed candidates will be contacted.
· CLOSING DATE: 31 May 2016