D. Marinou & Co: Θέση Εργασίας – Λάρνακα
Our Firm is looking for a highly motivated individual in the Accounting Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering of bookkeeping records and performance of several reconciliations
- Reporting and receiving instructions from the manager of the department
- Perform other duties as required
Profile and Qualifications:
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Good knowledge of VAT regulations
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work and report under pressure and deliver within tight deadlines
- Degree in Accounting and Finance or LCCI higher or equivalent
- Excellent proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel and Word
- Knowledge of an accounting software will be considered an advantage
Salary will depend on qualification and experience.
All applicants will be treated fairly and with strict confidentiality.
Applicants may forward their CV by Wednesday the 18th of May 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org