Photos Photiades Group Ltd: Cοmmercial Executive – Nicosia
- Collecting data from computerized system (SAP) and creating standard reports for all the departments (Commercial, Trade Marketing & Marketing Departments) such as:
- Sales reports
- Reports concerning the penetration & distribution of our brands in the market
- Other reports
- Preparing all monthly sales reports and other reports requested by the principals.
- Preparing ad-hoc reports for the Commercial Manager & the General Manager.
- Collecting and analysing data from research findings, i.e. Retail Audits, etc. Preparation of summary reports, identifying and highlighting opportunities and/or weak areas.
- Collecting and analysing data from other resources, i.e. Government Statistical Service, CTO, other government & non-government bodies, etc. Identification of important market segments & sizes, preparation of summary reports, identifying and highlighting opportunities and/or weak areas.
- Measurement & Evaluation of commercial activities/campaigns according to targets set by the Commercial Manager and the Sales Managers.
- Helping the Commercial Manager to prepare all data needed for meetings.
- Other responsibilities appointed by the Commercial Manager.
Skills & Qualifications
- University Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Marketing, Sales.
- MBA will be considered an advantage.
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages.
- IT Literate
An attractive remuneration package will be offered, including medical insurance, provident fund etc.
How to apply
Please send your CV to email@example.com referring to the position of ‘Commercial Executive’, the latest by the 27th of April 2016.