D.G. MediaLink: Front-End Web Developer – Limassol
We are hiring! D.G. MediaLink welcomes applications from motivated and talented experts interested to work in a vibrant and industry-leading business.
Current Job Opening
Front-End Web Developer
G. MediaLink is seeking a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3.
- BS in Computer Science or a related field.
- Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git, SVN.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate. Please send your CV to email@example.com ; Subject “Front-End Web Developer”.