E.Papandreou & Co L.L.C: Ζητείται Γραμματέας – Λευκωσία
The successful candidate will provide efficient and responsive organisational and administrative support to the Managing Director of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process correspondence on behalf of the lawyers’ team
- Maintain the office system, scanning and filing
- Organize lawyers’ diary by arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Respond to and handles requests of clients, in person or on the telephone
- A general degree in administration
- Excellent command of English and Greek, both oral and written is a must
- 3 years previous experience in a similar position
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Computer literate
- Excellent organisational skills, ability to multi-task and organise others
- Experience in a law firm and knowledge of litigation procedures will be considered an advantage
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Remuneration & Benefits
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate according to qualifications.
Interested applicants should forward their CV, quoting the position reference HR604, the latest by 28th of April 2016, at firstname.lastname@example.org