Charmers Restaurant: Assistant Chef (Cook) – Larnaca
Charmers Restaurant in Larnaca is seeking an Assistant Chef.
What you will do:
- Prepare and assist the Head Chef with the preparation of meals
- Ensure compliance with all laws, regulations, and procedures as they relate to catering industry
- Maintain kitchen sanitation, safety standards, and ensuring that all work/storage areas are clean, free of hazards and properly arranged
- Be in constant communication with Heaf Chef, Waiting staff and management.
- Maintain a well-groomed, neat and clean appearance.
- Possess the ability to work harmoniously with coworkers.
- Additional duties as assigned by management.
- Supports the chef in their absence
- The ability to work a full shift, come to work on time and work overtime as needed
- The ability to work according to the necessary schedule to meet job requirements
What you will need:
- Prior experience as a Prep Chef, Kitchen Manager, and/or Sous Chef
- Experienced in all stations in the kitchen and multiple cooking skills
- Demonstrated ability to prepare a wide variety of food items, to standard, in a high-volume, fast-paced operation.
- Demonstrated understanding and knowledge of the application of sanitation procedures.
- Knowledge of kitchen lingo and etiquette
- Understanding of recipe conversion
- Knowledge of culinary techniques
This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any shift, any day of the week, including nights, weekends, and holidays.
Benefits and salary will be according to experience.
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org