Ancoria Insurance: Account Manager – Nicosia
Ancoria Insurance is an established global business of Swedish origin which offers occupational pension plans as well as saving and investment plans to international and local clients since 1987.
Ancoria’s customers benefit from a wide range of investment products, including online trading capabilities, offered in association with highly ranked financial institutions.
The Account Manager will act as the initial point of contact to Ancoria’s clients and will be based in Nicosia, Cyprus.
- University degree in Economics/Finance/Accounting/Mathematics/Engineering or an investment-related discipline.
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language both oral and written.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint.
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments will be considered an advantage.
Characteristics of candidates:
- Strong interest in global financial markets.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Organisational and time management skills; ability to work within tight deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent selling and networking skills and customer-centric approach.
- Maintain a portfolio of clients and assist them in managing their investments in accordance to their investment objectives, financial needs and risk profile.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through continuous and proactive communication, providing highest quality of service at all times.
- Identify and generate new business opportunities by developing relationships with existing and prospective clients.
- Establish full knowledge and understanding of the Ancoria Insurance product offering.
- Ensure conformance with all AML policies and regulations for insurance companies.
- Keep up to date with the financial markets and understand factors that influence them.
- Provide regular reporting on activities and participate in various ad-hoc projects.
- Handle any administrative tasks relating to the sales function.
Interested candidates may send their CV to email@example.com by May 3rd 2016. For further information please call on +357 22 551 550. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Please visit our website for further information: