Altus Citadel Corporate Services Ltd: Accountant – Nicosia
• Responsible for accurate and timely recording all accounting transactions
• Bank Reconciliations
• VAT reporting
• Management of Billing, Accounts Payable andAccounts Receivable
• Month-end and year-end closing
• Calculation payroll and payment of SIC and PAYE
• preparation of monthly Financial Statements
• Review daily post and dealing with general enquirie.
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a similar position will be considered as advantage.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
• Strong organisational skills.
• Proven prioritisation and time keeping skills.
• Computer literacy.
• Previous experience of working in a client focused environment.
• Tax knowledge will be considered as an advantage.
• Ability to prioritise workloads and manage conflicting requests on time within a continually fast moving environment.
• Good team player.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be responded to.
All applications will be treated in strictest confidence.