Pafilia Property Developers Ltd: Accounts Assistant – Paphos
Main responsibilities include handling of invoices, and bookkeeping. Also, will be responsible for conducting ledger transactions and maintain company’s accounts. Moreover, the tight candidate will be responsible for preparing the reconciliation statements of the department and or monthly payroll.
- Receive and process all invoices, expense forms and requests for payment.
- Verify calculations and input codes in to the Accounts system in an accurate manner.
- Maintain and reconcile the Direct Debit mandates.
- Deal with daily transactions for the petty cash and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Ensure all filing is done in a timely and accurate manner.
- Prepare cheques for payment.
- Reconciling the suppliers’ statement ready for payment
- Dealing with suppliers’ queries
- Compute and disburse wages and salaries, deductions, taxes and other withholdings
- Posts payroll data and prepares routine reports and/or payments to government agencies, insurance companies and others
- Calculate and processes special checks, reviews, edits and makes corrections and adjustments as needed
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- University degree in Accounting and Finance or related filed
- Qualified or part qualified (ACA/ ACCA) Accountant would be considered an advantage
- Relevant experience in an Accounts environment would be considered an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the English and Greek language, written and oral
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Effective Communications Skills
- Initiative and attention to detail
- Drive and determination
- Team player
- Organizational skills and ability to meet strict deadlines
- Results orientation
To apply please contact Human Resources:
Successful applicants will be contacted within 4 weeks