Accountant / Secretary needed (Part time) – Limassol
A privately owned company which was founded in 2006 and specialises in international shipping is currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of an accountant/secretary.
The successful candidate will:
- Prepare the customer invoices and monitor customer accounts
- Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers (bookkeeping)
- Answer phone calls / reply to email messages / filing
- Perform general clerical duties
- Assist in the preparation of shipping reports and documents
The position requires outdoor responsibilities.
- Diploma or certificate in accounting (Higher) is required
- Working experience in a similar position is required
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fast learner of new software (Knowledge of Simplisis and Licomsea programs will be considered as advantage)
Working Hours: 25 hours per week
To apply for this position, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.