Marcus Evans (Europe) Ltd: Marketing Coordinator – Nicosia
Joining an established team at marcus evans within the summits division, the Marketing Coordinator will primarily be responsible for administration and reporting of marketing campaigns and results. You will report directly to the Head of Marketing.
The position includes tracking and recording of referrals generated from the marketing department through various initiatives and producing reports showing allocation and conversion. This is a fantastic entry level position providing you with the opportunity for personal growth and career development.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Recording of marketing referrals
- Cross referencing with closed business across all offices worldwide
- Communicating converted deals to sales and finance departments
- Creating and maintaining a series of reports on a monthly and ad hoc basis
Competencies & Qualifications:
- University degree in Marketing or related field
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Extensive knowledge of Excel is a requirement
- Experience with SalesForce would be considered an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
The candidate we are looking for should be a goal orientated, dedicated and self-motivated team player. We are offering a position in a dynamic environment within a prestigious international company, with a competitive salary and bonus plan.
Please apply by sending a covering letter with reference no. MC/0116, stating your reasons for applying for the position as well as relevant skills, and a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org