Chelco Management Services Ltd: Graphic/Web Designer – Limassol
- Design and produce print marketing material, including corporate ID sets, brochures, presentations and collateral material
- Design, develop and update websites and other web-based applications
- Monitor and update various social media platforms
- Create various multimedia projects
- Minimum three years of practical experience in print graphic design and web design/development
- Solid and proven knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MS Office and multimedia applications
- KCMS frameworks such as WordPress, HTML5, Java, CSS
- K Google Analytics/Search Engine Optimisation
- Knowledge of IT concepts and back-end web development will be considered a plus
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in a technical and creative environment
- Passionate about design, with a creative flair. Attention to detail. Stellar portfolio
- Highly collaborative and a team player
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with experience will be offered to the successful candidate. Generous employee benefits, training and development offered. Please e-mail your resume by 8 April 2016 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting G/W D 03-2016.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.