GDF Ltd: Ζητείται IT System Administrator – Limassol
The successful candidate will be responsible maintaining and troubleshoot the datacenter of the group, along with designing and implementing new solutions for the group.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
Key responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Design, configuration and troubleshooting experience in the following technologies: routing protocols (i.e. OSPF, BGP), L2 switch technologies (i.e. EtherChannels, VLANs, QoS, STP, Trunks).
- Configure and troubleshoot Firewall, IPsec VPNs, Access Lists, Policies.
- Experience designing, implementing, administering and troubleshooting networks in a 24×7 production environment.
- Experience with Cisco IOS and ASA software.
- Ability to interact with senior management on ongoing requirements and issues related to the network and security infrastructure.
- Familiarity and experience with Server Class hardware – HP C7000.
- Windows server 2008R2/2012.
- Microsoft Active Directory, DHCP, Exchange, DNS, IIS, DFS.
- Database experience with MS SQL Server.
- CCNA certification will be considered as an advantage.
- Knowledge on SAN storages (i.e. Volumes, LUNs), experience on NetApp will be consider as an advantage.
- Experience in Citrix Virtualization will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in SharePoint will be considered as an advantage.
- Experience in monitoring tools (e.g. Solarwinds) will be considered as an advantage.
- Linux system administration (Redhat, CentOS) is a plus.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of previous work experience in a similar capacity is essential.
- Fluency in English (Written & Spoken) is a must.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Interested applicant may send their resume at email@example.com