Universal Life: Actuarial Services Officer vacancy – Nicosia
Universal Life wishes to employ a dynamic professional with strong analytical and organizational skills for the position of Actuarial Services Officer, to be based in Nicosia.
Main Responsibilities / Key Duties
- Calculation of reserves
- Embedded value calculations
- Solvency calculations
- Product design
- Profit testing
- Implementation of risk management system
Skills and Qualifications
- University degree in Actuarial Science or in another related field in conjunction with progress in actuarial exams from a recognised Actuarial Association
- At least two years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of the Solvency II regulatory requirements
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
The following qualifications will be considered as an advantage:
- Knowledge of the Prophet actuarial system
- Risk management experience in the insurance industry
- VBA knowledge
Remuneration and Benefits
A very attractive remuneration package (according to qualifications and experience) will be offered to the successful candidate, plus other benefits like 13th Salary, Retirement Fund and membership to the Life Insurance and Health Insurance Group Schemes which are offered to the Company’s permanent staff.
Interested applicants should send their CVs and relevant certifications by April the 20th, either by email to email@example.com, or by post to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Actuarial Services Officer Position
Universal Life Insurance Public Co Ltd.
Universal Tower, 85, Dhigenis Akritas Ave.
P.O. Box 21270, 1505 Nicosia
Applications will be treated in strict confidence.