Baker Tilly: Office Administrator – Nicosia
On behalf of our client, a company operating in the trading industry, we are currently looking for an ambitious and motivated professional with the following requirements to join their office in Nicosia in the position of Office Administrator.
The successful candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Good knowledge of Accounting
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or a related field will be considered as an advantage
- Very good organizational and coordination skills
- Ability to build good relationships with current and prospective clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of Polish language will be considered as an advantage
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates, according to qualifications and experience.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please complete our application form, which you can find on our website www.bakertillyklitou.com, or send us your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 March 2016. In your application, please make reference to the code HCC_001.
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.