Αφοι Λανίτη: Sales Analyst – Λευκωσία
Coca-Cola HBC is one of the world’s largest bottlers of products of The Coca-Cola Company with sales of more than 2 billion unit cases, operations in 28 countries, serving a population of approximately 590 million people.
Coca-Cola Tria Epsilon, member of the Coca-Cola HBC Group, is Greece’s leading non-alcoholic beverage bottler. Through our various facilities nationwide which include 25 production lines, we produce and distribute a unique portfolio of quality products. These include The Coca-Cola Company brands (Coca-Cola, Fanta, Sprite, Powerade, Nestea, illy issimo and Schweppes mixers) as well as other products we produce in Greece such as Amita, Amita Motion, Amita Fun, Frulite and AVRA natural mineral water. Our company also distributes the snacks TSAKIRIS and the energy drinks Monster. The portfolio of products we offer to the Greek market also includes alcoholic beverages from The Edrington Group, Isidoros Arvanitis and Brown-Forman companies.
The Company is seeking to recruit a Sales Analyst in Cyprus. The Sales Analyst will have the responsibility for ensuring the on time and accurate submission of reports both to internal and external customers, supporting operation with the analysis, reporting needed for various commercial initiatives and for supporting Sales Force Performance Management initiatives (Target setting, Business Developers’ Qualification/Calibration).
- Prepares Field Sales Targets according to commercial priorities
- Develops tracking mechanisms for every commercial target and consolidates results
- Shares routines and procedures for sharing targets to the field sales
- Analyses sales performance data on a regular basis, identifies trends and makes proposals regarding target setting elements (i.e. target, measure of success, weighting, etc.) based on findings.
- Effectively overcomes obstacles and provides solutions related to ensure effective target setting
- Plays an important role in SAP BW daily operation and initiate innovations that follow Business standards
- Understands and fulfils sales performing gaps
- Identifies and define the changing business requirements to BW Teams in order to provide the most up to date reporting tools at all hierarchy levels. Act as the BW content owner of the country.
- Acts as a liaison between different departments and functions by influencing people at all levels to promote innovation.
- Supports the annual BP planning process and monthly Sales & Operations Planning process (S&OP).
- Excellent organizational skills (essential)
- Very good analytical and synthetical skills (essential)
- Clear communication (essential)
- University Degree in Operational Research, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Systems, Mathematics (essential)
- Fluent spoken and written English (essential)
- 0-3 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods company (desirable)
- Very good computer & MS Office suite skills (knowledge of VBA programming will be considered as an asset)
Coca-Cola Hellenic is an equal opportunities employer. Your application is held in a complete confidence in accordance with data protection legislation. References will not be taken up without your explicit permission.
Primary Location: CY-GR-Nicosia
Job Posting: Mar 23, 2016, 1:45:08 PM
Closing Date: Mar 31, 2016, 10:59:00 PM
Υποβολή Βιογραφικού: http://en.coca-colahellenic.com.cy/Careers/JobPostings/