!eye creative communications: Assistant Media Planner – Part Time needed – Nicosia
We are looking for an Assistant Media Planner who is passionate about media and excited to join our integrated media team, working on digital and traditional media.
Primary Responsibilities • Provide support to Planners/Buyers in order to generate well thought out strategic media plans • Work collaboratively with team members to develop & manage media plans across digital & traditional mediums (Digital, Radio, Print etc.) • Generate flowcharts, budget worksheets, competitive reports and analytics reports • Accommodate ad hoc responsibilities & evolving job duties.
• Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or relevant experience in the Advertising or Media fields
• At least 2 years of experience in prior media planning function
• Must be computer literate with proficiency in Word, Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook
• Strong written, verbal communication, presentation, negotiation & presentation skills
• Proactive & able to work as a team player
Working hours: Mon.-Fri. 8:30a.m.-1:30p.m.
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment, based on experience & qualifications.
Please send you CV at: email@example.com