Asbis Kypros Ltd: Back Office Administrator – Limassol
Asbis Kypros Ltd – part of Asbis Group, has an open vacancy for a Back Office Administrator in its Limassol office.
- Assist and support administrative staff in their day to day operations.
- Assist and coordinate with sales and marketing teams.
- Conduct marketing research, document and report to the marketing department.
- Support sales staff in handling and documenting customer accounts.
- Perform competitor product analysis and prepare reports.
- Prepare and reconcile customer balances.
- Correct discrepancies in customer account balances.
- Assist inventory controlling staff in maintaining inventory records.
- Assist front office in preparing, scheduling and organizing meetings, events and appointments.
- University degree in Marketing/Sales/IT or any other related field
- Proficient user of the Greek and English language (oral and written)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Previous related working experience will be considered an advantage
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Organizational and time management skills
- Analytical skills
- Self-motivated and able to work independently
Due to the high volume of CV’s received only successful applicants will be contacted.
An attractive package will be offered to the successful candidate according experience and qualifications.
Please send your CV quoting job title at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications will be maintained in strict confidence.