Eurofast Taxand: Personal Assistant – Nicosia
Eurofast is a regional business advisory organization employing over 200 people is operating in South East Europe and East Mediterranean, through 21 fully fledged offices.
Eurofast is currently looking to recruit Personal Assistant their offices in Nicosia. The Personal Assistant will provide administrative and personal support to the Chairman. The Personal Assistant will be accountable for enhancing the effectiveness of the Chairman by performing general administration and personal duties.
Skills & Qualifications:
- University degree in Business Administration or any other similar qualification.
- Fluent in English and Greek- knowledge of Russian language will be considered an advantage
- Prior experience of minimum 2 years
- Advanced working knowledge of MS Word, Outlook, Excel, and Power Point.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist Director in the general handling of his activities by acting as his office organiser and communications link colleagues, clients, and other 3rd parties
- Organise meetings & Phone calls – receive, screen and handle
- Mail – organize, screen, respond or field to appropriate person/department when applicable
- Organise business trips
- Able to set priorities and judge priorities in terms of needs and time.
- Implementing and maintaining procedures/administrative systems
The successful candidate will receive an excellent remuneration package.
Please send your CV’s to: email@example.com by fax: +357 22 699 004 by March 24, 2016