Marketing Officer Jobs Available – Limassol
Full Time Job
- Preparing, creating, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material (images, video and written) to maximize brand promotion.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing or potential customers.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Oversee social media design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
- Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the Social Media campaigns.
- Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns.
- Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
Requirements of the role
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
- Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Design skills including graphics and web design.
- Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
Please follow and like us: