Digital Marketing Specialist – Limassol
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO): developing strategies to increase number of visitors to a website by getting high-ranking placements in search results.
- Pay per Click (PPC) campaigns: sponsored online advertising paid for by the business to appear alongside non-paid search results on Google and Bing. Managing budgets and choosing the right keywords to be value on money and bringing relevant traffic to the website.
- Email Marketing: create, modify and schedule email marketing campaigns, manage mailing lists and keep them clean; analyze delivery/open/click rates, as well as conversions and customer information.
- Tracking and Banner management: manage an existing tacking and ad serving software to provide correct and sufficient media resources/types for websites advertising our company, report on all available statistics such as clicks, conversions and analyze most efficient traffic sources.
- Social Media Marketing: developing a distinct online presence by attracting high numbers of internet followers through social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- creating and uploading copy and images for the organization’s website;
- creating and scheduling email marketing campaigns;
- providing accurate reports and analysis to clients and company management to demonstrate effective return on investment (ROI);
- researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business including mobile, social media, development of blogs and forums;
- accommodating all existing tracking sources into one silo, such as Google Analytics;
- cooperating with designers to build website banners and assisting with web visuals;
- communicating with clients, partner networks and other advertising sources;
- conducting key word research and web statistics reporting;
- contributing to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns;
- using web analytics software to monitor performance of client websites and make recommendations for improvement;
- contributing to company and industry blogs and managing e-communications;
- assisting with paid media including liaising with digital advertising agencies;
- changing the website content with relevance to marketing needs;
- developing and integrating content marketing strategies;
- keeping up to date with current digital trends;
- being social and friendly part of the team;
- Minimum (BSc) Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or closely related field;
- Other qualifications that are a must have:
- Google Analytics Certified;
- Google AdWords and Bing Ads Certified;
- Any additional are advantage;
- Basic knowledge of HTML and Tacking Domains;
- Strong knowledge of visitor tracking; tacking domains and links
- Understanding of tacking cookies and APIs
Please follow and like us: