Freight Forwarder Assistant needed (Part time) – Limassol
Assistant needed in a Logistics & Forwarding Company (Part time) – Limassol
A privately owned company which was founded in 2006 and specialises in international shipping is currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of an assistant in the import/export department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- the preparation of the relevant documents needed for the imports and exports
- the relevant procedures that need to be made in the Port Authorities
- the co-ordination of the local transports (from/to the bonded warehouses)
The position requires outdoor responsibilities.
- Degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management or Marketing or other related filed will be considered as advantage
- Working experience in a similar position will be consider as advantage
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of English language
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Fast learner of new software
Working Hours: 25 hours per week
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.