Costas Tsielepis & Co Ltd: Junior Auditors (2 positions) – Limassol
Phones: +357 2587100
Costas Tsielepis & Co Ltd, Chartered Accountants, is seeking to recruit for immediate employment Junior Auditors to join the firm’s operations in Limassol.
- Work with senior auditors and supervisors to plan and execute audit assignments
- Provide help and support to senior staff to review a client’s internal controls, procedures and data entries as well as check and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- To perform audit tests on specific audit areas under the supervision of senior auditors
- Prepare audit paperwork in accordance with international auditing standards and requirements
- Prepare tax computations and tax returns
- University Degree in Accounting and Finance or similar
- Will start or have recently started ACCA qualification courses
- Little or no accounting/auditing vocational experience
- Outstanding communication and organisational skills
- Attention to detail and results oriented
- Diligent, methodical, devoted and able to work under pressure
- A team player
- Fluent in written and spoken Greek and English. Knowledge of Russian will be considered a plus.
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidates. Generous employee benefits.
Please e-mail your resume by Wednesday, 16 March 2016 to ‘email@example.com’ quoting JA 03-2016. All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
Costas Tsielepis & Co Ltd has been offering tax, business consulting and auditing services since 1978, serving the business interests of clients in Cyprus and worldwide.