Assistant Accountant – Nicosia
Part Time or Full time work
We seek to recruit an experienced assistant accountant for our offices in Nicosia.
General Duties include:
- General Bookkeeping
- Supporting the head Accountant
- Documenting all the financial transactions filing
- Preparing financial statements by collecting information reconciliation of creditors
- Maintaining accounting functions and controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Handling correspondence with clients and responding to their requests.
- Stock Control, booking in/out stock and materials
- Monitoring stock levels and liaising with shop floor staff
- Processing purchase orders and receiving deliveries.
Profile of Candidate
- At least 2years of experience
- High levels of energy, drive as well as commitment
- Experience in Stock Control using E-Soft program
- Fluent in Greek and English Computer literate (Ms Office)
- Excellent organizational skills
We offer an attractive remuneration package according to experience.
Please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted.