AlphaMega: IT Support – Nicosia
C.A. Papaellinas Emporiki Ltd (ALPHAMEGA Hypermarkets) seeks to hire a driven individual for its Head Office in Nicosia at the position of:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintenance of computer systems and networks
- Installation and configuration of computer systems
- Diagnosis of hardware and software faults
- Solving technical and application problems
- Supporting the roll out of new applications
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time
- Testing and evaluating new technology
- Conducting safety checks on computer systems and equipment
Education and Qualifications:
- Competency in SQL and windows servers is preferable
- Microsoft Dynamics Nav Coding experience would be beneficial
- MS Dynamics Nav or LS Retail experience will be considered a plus
- MCSA, CCNA or VMware Certification will be considered a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent command of the English and Greek Languages
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, including the following benefits: Health Scheme, Provident Fund, up to 24 days of Annual leave and 13th Salary.
All interested persons should send their C.V. at the following email address:
The deadline for all applications is Friday, 04/03/2016.
For more information please contact us on: 22469525/32/33.