120 The Marketing Co: Sales Manager – Limassol
Job Description: Part-time/Full time Sales manager
Contact Person: Loukas Stylianou
Deadline for CV submission: 15 March 2016
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic and goal oriented ENGLISH SPEAKING Sales professional to join our fast growing team in Limassol, Cyprus. This is a new and exciting role for a creative individual who is looking for a new challenging role in which they can fully utilize their marketing communications knowledge to help 120 Advertising in achieving set objectives.
Key Duties and responsibilities:
- Promotes/Sells/Secures contracts with existing and prospective customers through a relationship – based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
- Makes Telephone calls and in-person visits and presentation to existing and prospective customers.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals /quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities and potential for new services.
- Participates in trade shows and conventions.
Skills and expertise:
- English, Greek (other languages not necessary but will be considered an advantage)
- A degree in marketing, journalism, media and communications or related subject
- Passionate and well informed about business use of social media (Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin etc)
- Able to work as part of a team or independently
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain a high level of ownership and accuracy on all work related activities.
- Well organised and self-motivated
- A creative and innovative mind-set, with a flexible and can do attitude
- A self starter who work effectively under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong copywriting skills and the ability to communicate complex ideas
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office suite
- Previous experience will be considered an advantage
- Background in FX/options will be considered an advantage
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org