Cobaltair Ltd: Operations Officer – Larnaca
Phones: 99 684306
The Operations Officer is primarily responsible to ensure that all flights are legally crewed and to manage, coordinate and monitor all daily flight activities These duties are as follows, but not limited to:
· Ensuring flights are crewed as efficiently as possible on any given day given the changing situation
· Ensuring crew rosters are efficiently repaired following any disruptions to the daily operations. Liaise and negotiate crewing for crew disruption management and reduced delays.
· Implement disruption management actions, e.g. cancel sectors, reroute services, etc. as required depending on the circumstances to maintain schedule and recover from disruption
· Report and update actions taken during day of operations shift in the Operations Centre Electronic Log Book
· Promptly answer all phone queries addressed to the IOC
· Arrange short notice non-revenue flying, e.g. test flights, training flights, ferry flights, etc.
· Liaise with Eurocontrol slot coordinator for airport slots as required
· Liaise with foreign government agencies for overflight clearances and airport slots as required on an ad hoc basis
· Coordinate incident assessment and corporate emergencies and implement company response
· Liaise and negotiate with the engineering service provider during disruptions to ensure the appropriate aircraft is available for recovery and that maintenance requirements are met and retained
· Ensure individual flight plans for each flight sector is available at least 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure
· Ensure that the Flight Plan packages consisting of all sectors for the crew, including weather and NOTAMs with a picture form of the most recent weather conditions are ready for the crew at sign-on
· Continuously review and suggest improvements to IOC procedures and processes
· A university degree in related field.
· At least two years of experience in an IOC, Flight Dispatch experience will be considered an advantage.
· Fluent in English (oral and written)
· Comfortable in a fast-paced demanding start up environment.
· Applicants must provide copies of any current valid certificates they hold.
If you meet the above minimum requirements and you are interested in joining us , please forward an updated version of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org