IMH is hiring: Business & Finance Journalist – Nicosia
IMH seeks to employ for the Media Department:
Business & Finance Journalist
The Journalist will be responsible for developing, managing and editing content (interviews, research and analysis, presentations, etc) in the English language.
Qualifications / Requirements
• University degree, extensive (journalistic) writing experience and good understanding of economic/business/finance issues
• Good understanding of the professional services sector of Cyprus
• Previous experience in similar position
• Excellent command of the English language (Greek will be considered an advantage)
• Strong research skills and communication skills in written and oral form
• Excellent organizational skills
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
Please send your CV to Elena Leontiou, Head of Media Department at IMH, at firstname.lastname@example.org by March 4th, 2016. Only candidates who fulfil the required skills will be considered eligible for an interview.
IMH: P.O Box 21185, 1503 Nicosia | Tel. +35722505555 | Fax. +35722679820 | www.imhbusiness.com