G.A.P Vassilopoulos Group: Logistics Manager – Nicosia
G.A.P Vassilopoulos Group was founded in 1964 and is listed on the Cyprus Stock Exchange. The Group employs over 1,000 people and operates through a network of 3,000 offices and associates throughout Cyprus, the United Kingdom, the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Israel.
We are currently seeking to recruit a professional and dynamic individual for the position of Logistics Manager, based in Nicosia.
The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the warehouse operations and ensuring that the team delivers high quality service levels, in accordance with the defined standards and operation procedures. The Logistics Manager is responsible for project management and implementation, maintaining and improving internal KPIs.
- University degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Management or Engineering
- At least 5 years working experience in a similar position in the FMCG industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Working knowledge of Supply Chain Systems
- Excellent analytical, planning, organizing and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage a team
The company offers an attractive remuneration package based on the candidate’s experience and qualifications.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to email@example.com, indicating the position for which you are interested.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.