Logicom: Sales Consultant – Account Manager – Nicosia
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for the overall relationship with customers and prospects, and you will identify and match commercial opportunities with our customers’ business needs. Also develop business value propositions around IT products and solutions. Drives sales using market knowledge, account management skills, sales ability and customer focus. Involves and coordinates the needed resources to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
The position is based in the Nicosia, reporting to the Sales and Business Director of the company.
- Handle customer accounts and develop strategic customer relationships
- Strengthen the relationship with the key decision makers of major accounts
- Develop and implement key account plans
- Interact very closely and on a daily basis with the IT, Technical and Procurement departments of the accounts, acting as a trusted advisor to the customers.
- Being able to interact and communicate with CxO resources on the accounts under responsibility
- Identify target markets, develop and implement innovative sales and marketing strategies
- Generate, track and report sales proposals and leads. Follow up on projects and close deals.
- Develop in cooperation with the Sales Director a winning strategy and an action plan for addressing complex projects, including the involvement of needed Presales and Bid management resources.
- Provide superior customer service via creativity, responsiveness, and strong interpersonal skills
- Prepare and submit relevant reports to the Sales Manager and Top Management
- Build new accounts with new business – Carry out business development in key accounts under responsibility
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in Management Information Systems, Telecommunications & Computer Communication, Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing or equivalent.
- Fluent command of written and spoken Greek and English.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office Package.
- Highly motivated, committed, with a genuine desire to succeed in sales
- Proven track record of at least three years experience in tender management of key accounts in at least one of the following areas: Enterprise, Education, Utilities & Public Sector.
- Ability to build strong trusting relationships with customers
- Team oriented and enjoys dealing with people on all levels
- Any certifications will be considered as a plus (Networking, Sales, Security, etc)