LC Law Stylianou & Drakou LLC: Receptionist/Secretary – Nicosia
Our law firm, LC LAW STYLIANOU & DRAKOU LLC, is currently seeking to recruit for our expanding offices in Nicosia a
for full time or part time employment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Undertake receptionist duties and manage the front desk administration work.
- Greeting clients and other visitors and referring them to the relevant departments.
- Undertake general office administration tasks including managing telephone enquiries in a professional manner, filing, archiving, scanning, data entry, typing, arranging of couriers, taking messages, faxing and postal distribution.
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
- Liaise with Management and assist other departments.
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- IT literacy with excellent knowledge and experience of Outlook/Excel/Word.
- Fluency in both Greek and English, verbal and written, is essential.
- Experience within the corporate services, legal and/or accounting sector will be considered advantageous.
- Familiar with office organization and optimization techniques.
- Professional personal presentation with a customer service orientation and enthusiastic team player.
The firm offers an attractive remuneration package based on qualifications and experience.
To apply for this position, please send your CV, along with any covering letter, to info@LCLAW.com.cy. In your application please indicate the hours you are available to work, if there are restrictions or preferences. Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be responded to.