Pastellopoulou Karlettides: Bookkeeper / Administrator – Nicosia
We are a reputable firm of accountants and auditors based in Nicosia serving local and international clients.
- Maintaining the accounting records for clients
- Dealing with vat preparation
- Dealing with payroll, social insurance and paye obligations
- Liaise with clients for information and monthly payments
- Office administrative work includes phone answering, copying, filing etc
- LCCI Intermediate or CAT
- At least two years experience in a similar position
- Excellent command of Greek and English language
- Applicants must have good computer skills and be willing to learn
- Good knowledge of the e-soft accounting software will be considered an advantage
The successful candidate will be offered an attractive remuneration according to qualification and experience
Weekly hours 37½ – two afternoons off
Applicants that do not fulfill the above specific criteria and experience will not be taken into consideration.
Interested applicants can apply by sending their CV at the email address: email@example.com