Deloitte Cyprus: Senior and Juniot Consultants – Nicosia
RESTRUCTURING SERVICES – SENIOR AND JUNIOR CONSULTANTS
We are looking for two high caliber and motivated professionals to join our Firm’s Restructuring Services Department as a Senior and Junior Consultant, in the Nicosia Office.
The successful candidates will be involved primarily in insolvency and restructuring engagements.
- ACA/ACCA/CPA qualified with at least 2 years post qualification for the Senior Position and studying towards their ACA/ACCA/CPA qualification for the Junior Position.
- Any previous work experience in a similar role or within a financial advisory role will be considered an advantage
- Strong business and commercial awareness
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent command of the Greek and English languages, both verbal and written
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent analytical, organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
A competitive remuneration package, including benefits, will be offered to the successful candidate, according to qualifications and experience.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality. Interested applicants should forward their Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, February 19, 2016, quoting the relevant position title.