Harborx Limited: Jobs – Limassol
1. FX Trader – Job Description
A CySEC licensed FX firm in Limassol, Cyprus is looking to hire an FX Trader.
- Proper risk management and protection of traded equity
- Generate profits for the company and earn periodic increases in trading capital
Upon completion of probation period, the trader will trade an allocated capital from the overall traded pool.
- Knowledge and deep understanding of how the economic environment works
- College / University degree, preferably in Mathematics or related fields.
- Strong finance and current market knowledge is needed
- Background in corporate finance, financial analysis, economics, risk management or accounting, is a plus
- Great time management and organizational skills
- Prior trading experience is primordial.
- Flexible trading environment
- Best tools, technology and training in the industry provided
- Basic salary + percentage of generated profits
Please send the below information to firstname.lastname@example.org :
- Curriculum Vitae
- Trading performance summary of at least 6 months with your starting equity, trading history (closed trades) and your closing equity in Excel or PDF format.
Applications without a Trading performance summary of at least 6 months will not be taken into consideration.
2. Head of Reception and Transmission department
A CySEC licensed firm in Limassol, Cyprus is looking to hire a Head for the Reception and Transmission department – RTO Head.
- Monitoring the feed to ensure smooth pricing on all trading platforms.
- Monitoring reception and transmission of orders to ensure proper execution for both, clients with the company and company with liquidity providers.
- Monitoring and evaluating proprietary Trading Server.
- Monitoring and evaluating MT4 servers.
- Ensure that the books between the servers and LPs are matching.
- Responsible for configuration of trading servers (Prop + MT4).
- Report and investigate at the initial level any trading related issues.
- Provide support to other departments inquiries on any trading related issues.
- Generate detailed and thorough reporting on brokerage activities.
The successful candidate will be directly reporting to the Managing Director, an attractive basic salary and bonus scheme is offered.
- College/University or Higher education either in Computer sciences, computer engineering or mathematics. A second degree in finance is a big plus.
- Experience in Trade Support, Dealing, Trading or Platform Admin is a must!
- Deep and thorough knowledge and understanding of financial markets (especially FX).
- Knowledge of MT4 platform is a must.
- Full understanding of fundamental and technical analysis.
- Analytic and meticulous.
- Punctual and responsible person.
- English language on advanced level.
Please send your resume to email@example.com