Clerides, Anastassiou, Neophytou LLC: Junior Lawyer – Limassol
Due to our continued growth we have an opening for the position listed below. The position calls for a committed individual with excellent interpersonal skills, team spirit, excellent command of the English language and good research skills.
- University Law Degree – an LLM shall be considered an additional advantage;
- Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- One year minimum experience in corporate law, financing transactions and M&A work;
- Good drafting skills and pleasant personality;
- Ability/experience to handle transactions on her/his own with minimum supervision;
The successful candidate will be responsible at a junior level with supervision from our senior staff for advising and/or assisting clients with cross-border transactions, including structuring, drafting / reviewing / negotiation of legal documents, M&A transactions, and the provision of corporate services to clients.
An attractive remuneration package, training and opportunity for fast advancement will be offered to the successful candidate in accordance with qualifications and experience.
Please apply in writing by February 26th enclosing a detailed CV to:
Fax: 25-370704 or email@example.com
All applications shall be kept strictly confidential.