European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF): Administration/Accounting Position (Full-time, Nicosia)
The European Institute of Management and Finance (EIMF) is seeking to fill the vacancy of an Assistant Administrator knowledgeable in accounting and bookkeeping with a dynamic, self-motivating and ambitious individual.
- Secondary Education
- Bachelor’s Degree preferable
- Background in Accounting (LCCI Higher and/or work experience in Booking and Accounting)
- Excellent command of the English and Greek Language, both verbal and written
- Team spirit, self-managed, excellent problem solving abilities, excellent organisational and computer abilities and willingness to study and develop
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines
The position offers great opportunities for training and career development, as well as competitive remuneration including 13th Salary, Health Plan, and Provident Fund.
Please send us your CV email@example.com or via fax to 2227 4475. For more information please call us at 2227 4470