Cyprus Inform: Event Manager – Limassol
We are looking for a highly driven and dedicated Event Manager to plan, execute and oversee activities relating to Cyprus-Land expansion, the candidate is to be creative, independent and able to manage a project from blueprint to execution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Development and production of creative events, go above and beyond to create unique events that are equal parts fun and useful for attendees
- Producing detailed proposals for events (e.g. time plans, venues, suppliers, and budgets);
- Schedule and coordinate staff and volunteers for event and give direction regarding event logistics
- Support events onsite in an effort to ensure all logistics are carried out to satisfaction. Manage contractors, vendors, schedules, and budgets associated with event execution
- Monitor performance of executed events, making contingency plans where necessary to meet goals
- Maintain accurate administrative files
- BA required, MBA preferred
- 1-3 years related work experience required
- Fluent English, Greek – written and spoken; Russian – would be a plus;
- Proven track record of executing successful, polished events that are on-time and on-budget
- Strong project management and organizational skills.
- Forward-thinking attitude and ability to effectively solve unforeseen situations as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal.
- Ability to work under time pressures and extended hours (weekends as needed).
- Marketing experience would be an advantage;
- Competitive remuneration and social benefits
- Full-time employment
- Please submit a CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org, letter of motivation (in English) is not a mandatory requirement for application however will be considered an advantage – please describe your interest event management, your prior experience related to Event management, as well as your biggest accomplishments in a similar role. Job interviews will be held in February 2016.